This position is responsible for installing troubleshooting and repairing equipment and must support the installation team with quality and efficient delivery.
- Run basic test reports and ring out reports
- Identify existing drawings for modification and identifications of new drawings
- Be able to identify when upgraded parts are needed. And be able to repair the parts.
- Be able to estimate time needed for modification and repairs
- Estimate cost for material and document
- Previous Offshore Experience
- Driver’s License or Passport
- TWIC Card or TWIC Renewal Receipt
- Visa Sponsorship Not Available
Electrician Preferred Qualifications