Infrastructure Technician II Job Summary:
This position will be responsible for supporting the computing and communication environment, including desktop, servers, network infrastructure, wireless, voice and data communication systems. Provide field technical support to end users and operational systems.
Infrastructure Technician II Responsibilities:
- Set up, supply, and install personal computers, telephones, networks, and auxiliary equipment according to predefined protocols and processes.
- Configure, install, analyze, and manage communication equipment such as switches, hubs, wireless devices, MESH networking components, voice systems, RF systems, and other networking infrastructure (copper and fiber optic).
- Help with the administration of the site’s systems and processing control infrastructure, including virtual/physical storage and servers devices.
- Assist in the execution of projects related to MIS and process infrastructure
- Actively participate in Safety and Environmental programs, ensure MIS policy compliance and site operational goals
Infrastructure Technician II Requirements:
- At least 4 years of experience in computer/electronic systems hardware/software troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair AND one (1) Technical Certification in a discipline relevant to the role that the applicant will be filling, OR
- At least 6 years of experience in computer/electronic systems hardware/software troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair
- High School diploma or GED